Why Back up Critical Application Data Online/Offsite?
Your financial records, contracts, and client information are the foundation of your business. When you consider all of the information stored on your company’s servers, you begin to realize the potential magnitude of loss in the event of a disaster, sabotage, hardware failure, or human error. Acey Systems allows you to back up your critical business data to a remote and secure location for rapid disaster recovery—an important part of your data security and business continuity plan.
Key benefits for Online/Offsite backups:
- 24/7 data access and support
- Service level agreement
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Offsite, mirrored data centers
- SAS70 Type 2/SOC2 audited, HIPAA Compliant
- Rapid data recovery anytime, anywhere
- Minimize corporate data loss and exposure
- Protect mobile data with unobtrusive backups and simple restores
- Eliminate ad hoc PC backup and recovery solutions with centralized management
- Strike a balance between corporate control and end-user independence
- Recover lost data to any device (Mobile Plus only)
- Remotely delete data from lost or stolen devices (Mobile Plus only)
- Remote data deletion (Mobile Plus only)
- Device tracing (Mobile Plus only)
Acey Systems provides 3 plans for your backup needs.
- Mobile Plus
1. Acey Systems Classic is our automated online backup and recovery offering that provides secure, reliable, efficient protection of your organization’s critical data. Acey Systems Classic backup provides data protection infrastructure that lets you safeguard your data without additional capital. Data is backed up to an offsite location and optionally to a local appliance for quicker recovery time. The software backs up only changes to the data on your protected system, minimizing workstation load and backup time.
Primarily for businesses with a server and all shared folders and data is located on the server.
2. The Advantage plan is similar to the Classic. The only difference is the data is stored on a NAS or a different file repository device on the local network.
3. Mobile Plus – Get desktop and laptop backup, recovery, and data protection in one
Acey Systems MobilePlus keeps working even when PCs are offline: data is backed up to the local hard drive and transmitted the next time the device connects to the network. When connected to the Internet, it automatically backs up offsite, providing total disaster protection. MobilePlus protects users by locking down data with disk encryption, port access control, remote data deletion, and device tracing. In the case of a lost or stolen laptop, remote data deletion eliminates the fear of mobile data breach. Data can be recovered onto a new device in its current state, helping to ensure business continuity.
Central management of your mobile workforce
Acey Systems MobilePlus provides backup, recovery, and data protection solutions for laptops, desktops, and tablets spread across your mobile workforce. Securely and remotely deploy, access, and manage backups through a simple interface on any device via a web browser. The installation wizard makes setup and administration easy, and an intuitive dashboard confirms that backups occur as expected. Customizable views make it easy to manage agents and role-based user access lets you delegate backup tasks. To facilitate large deployments, you can apply backup settings from one system to a group of agents.
Mobile Plus is for desktops and laptops.